Let me start off by saying OOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGG this is the yummiest thing ever! I did substitute the sugar for SPLENDA and made the glaze with Splenda and corn starch because I am diabetic and it still turned out FABULOUS so just imagine useing the real thing... Mwwwhahahahha
3 c all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1 c sugar (or 1 c. Splenda)
4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 c milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c butter, melted
1 c butter, very softened
1 c brown sugar (or Splenda Brown Sugar)
2 Tbsp all purpose flour
2 Tbsp cinnamon
2 c powdered sugar or ** (Splenda Powdered Sugar or recipe to make your own below)
5 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, mix all "BATTER" ingredients, except butter. Mix well
2. Slowly add in melted butter and mix well.
3. Pour batter into a greased 9"x13" pan. (If you would like a thicker cake, you may also use a 9"x9" pan)
4. In separate bowl, mix topping ingredients together til combined.
5. Drop topping onto prepared batter and swirl with a butter knife.
6. Bake at in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. (If you are using the 9"x9" pan, bake for 50 mins)
7. Pull cake out of oven and mix glaze ingredients in separate bowl.
8. While cake is still warm, drizzle glaze over top. Let stand 15 mins before cutting/serving
****To make your own Splenda powdered sugar
1 - 2 Cups Splenda
2Tbsp Corn Starch per cup of Splenda
put in blender or processor and mix until splenda turns into a powder...