- one 16 ounce roll sugar cookie dough
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted, softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 12-15 pieces of your favorite Halloween Candy Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Unwrap and press sugar cookie dough into bottom of skillet. Top with your favorite Halloween candy bars.
- Place butter and sugars into a large bowl and cream until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well combined. Slowly add flour, salt and baking soda stirring until nearly all combined. Add chips and stir to combine. Use this cookie dough to top over candy bars, pressing evenly. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until golden and baked through. Let cool completely before cutting into wedges.