- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute;
- stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring
- until smooth.
- Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to
- drip off. Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry. Yield:
- about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Recipe from Taste of Home